The WVU Graditude Program recognizes and rewards undergraduate students who complete their bachelor's degree within four calendar years.
What Is the Reward?
Students who meet the eligibility requirements and take the necessary student action below will receive a $750 bonus after graduation from West Virginia University.
- Must be identified as an undergraduate student at the Morgantown campus who enrolled as a first-time freshmen during the Fall 2015, Spring 2016, Fall 2016, or Spring 2017 semesters.
- Must graduate from the Morgantown campus.
- Must meet credit residence requirements for degree completion.
Student Action Required:
- Graduate within four calendar years for a four-year degree program or within five calendar years if the undergraduate program of study requires more than four years to complete.
- Please note that additional time needed beyond the four or five year mark to complete an additional program of study such as a minor, area of emphasis, or certificate will not be approved.
- Work with your academic advisor early to develop an Academic Plan to graduate within the required time frame. This will primarily occur in DegreeWorks.
- Successfully complete the Transit Financial Wellness Program.
- Submit a Four Year Financial Plan during your first year at WVU. The plan can be submitted here.
- Complete the graduation outcomes survey.
- Submit the request for the $750 bonus prior to applying for graduation in your final semester.
The $750 bonus will be posted to your account once graduation in the appropriate time frame is confirmed along with meeting the criteria above.